What we consider to be a fair use of wave.video services:
- Post your videos on social media platforms, blogs, your personal website (Paragraph 4)
- Sell the videos you’ve made to your clients if you have a Business subscription (Paragraph 4)
- Share your Business account credentials with your colleagues and teammates
For what you might be charged additionally:
- Premium assets in our library. See the article about the Media library.
- Bandwidth, embedded videos, and storage consumed over-limit in the Business plan.
- Transcribe (voice to text) used over limit. Also available for the Business plan only.
- All extra fees are calculated per month and paid per month.
Please don’t do this:
- Use other person’s credentials to use wave.video (Paragraph 1)
- Render or grab stock videos and images to reuse them in other projects (Paragraph 4)
- Broadcast your videos with stock assets anywhere outside online platforms. Our licensing doesn’t cover TV broadcasts. However, you can do this if you used your own content or have granted permission from the copyright owner
- Resell access to your account to other people (Paragraph 6, clause “o”)
- Host videos that have inappropriate content, offend other groups of people, violate copyright laws (Paragraph 4)
- We can delete your content
- Or delete your account permanently (Paragraph 2)