Aw, it's ok. V-Day is over. Now it's time for the singles of the world to attend movies alone, eat in the corner of a restaurant at a four-top alone, and many more ridiculous things.
- Treat Yo' Self. That's right. Post promotions for 50% off ice cream, just because. How about slashing prices at 35% for those single women who don't need no man?
- S.A.D. Yeah... we know. You're sad, and it's Singles Awareness Day. Ha. Get it? No? Ok, well if you work in the health industry or at a campus, high school, etc, make sure you are campaigning and marketing towards single people today. For example:
- On social media, offer 50% off chocolates for singles.
- Offer single tickets if you're a movie theatre business, and make it funny. Perhaps provide stuffed animals to those watching a movie alone. It's ok to be edgy, but make sure you're not offensive!
- High School is tough enough, so if you have a social media account for your counselors, we suggest promoting free counseling sessions or offering students the ability to convene and talk about how they feel about the holidays.
Hashtags for this day will be trending on Facebook
, and Instagram
. However, Twitter
is the only platform with a character limit, so keep this in mind when you are drafting the words in your post + hashtags, as they count towards your overall CL.
#SAD, #SinglesAwarenessDay, #NationalSinglesDay, #Single, #SingleandHappy, #SingleandProud, #SingleandSobbing, #Relationships, #Love, #It'sOk, #TreatYoSelf, #S.A.D.