Aw, it's ok. V-Day is over. Now it's time for the singles of the world to attend movies alone, eat in the corner of a restaurant at a four-top alone, and many more ridiculous things.
- Treat Yo' Self. That's right. Post promotions for 50% off ice cream, just because. How about slashing prices at 35% for those single women who don't need no man?
- S.A.D. Yeah... we know. You're sad, and it's Singles Awareness Day. Ha. Get it? If you work in the health industry or at a campus, high school, etc, make sure you are campaigning and marketing towards single people today. For example:
- On social media, offer 50% off chocolates for singles.
- Offer single tickets if you're a movie theatre business, and make it funny. Perhaps provide stuffed animals to those watching a movie alone. It's ok to be edgy, but make sure you're not offensive!
- High School is tough enough, so if you have a social media account for your counselors, we suggest promoting free counseling sessions or offering students the ability to convene and talk about how they feel about the holidays.
Trending hashtags: #SAD, #SinglesAwarenessDay, #NationalSinglesDay, #Single, #SingleandHappy, #SingleandProud, #SingleandSobbing, #Relationships, #Love, #ItsOk, #TreatYoSelf